Naturally talented! There is a strong tendency to seek ecologically harmless inks that pose no threat to our health. NatureInk® is suitable for almost all inkjet printers or surfaces. Invest in your “green” future today and prove your customers that you change with time, that you act responsibly, renounce environmentally harmful substances and instead engage in sustainable development..
NatureInk® – the Green Ink
Industrial ink is usually the standard for expiration dates, bar codes, etc. However, it quite often contains chemical substances that affect our environment and health. NatureInk® consists of natural resins, cellulose or organic ethanol. The project NatureInk®– the Green Ink ® was supported by the German Federal Environmental Foundation.
The Strengths of NatureInk®
Due to excellent, new manufacturing techniques NatureInk® is able to seriously compete with chemically produced inks:
- Outstanding lightfastness with a rating of 7 on the Blue Wool Scale
- Water resistance
- High resistance to temperature, acids, alkaline solutions and solvents
- Excellent marginal sharpness, therefore it is ideal for bar codes and datamatrix codes
- Lower emission for employees and products
- Adaptable (various solvent based solutions)
- Suitable for a variety of printing surfaces
- Certified by the LFGB (German Food and Feed Code)
Green is Healthier!
NatureInk® largely improves the employee’s wellbeing as it is harmless to health. The proportion of toxic or irritant substances, which could impair health due to inhalation or contact, is far below the standard values of conventional inks.